Saturday, November 05, 2022

New Project!


 After months of being utterly incommunicado on the blog front, I've resurfaced. To break the lethargy I tend to sink into from time to time when trapped by the banality of routine, I thought I'd embark on a new project that might make writing seem less of a task and more of an adventure.100 Days of Reading.

Yes, I know people have done sarees and happiness and books and films but I wanted to do something slightly different.

So what would I write about?

Anything interesting (a line, a paragraph, an article, a caption, a quote...) that might arrest my attention and help me focus on the fact that the world is still an intriguing place to live in, one event/ thought/ adventure/ mystery etc at a time. I'm not completely sure what trajectory this idea is going to shape up into but hey, that's the plan, right?

Here goes Day 1:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin