Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kolkata Weather : Unlike !

The weather in Kolkata is getting worse by the day. When you have to live in a place day in and day out, the weather is a factor you simply can't overlook. Nowadays,with temperatures ranging between 35 and 40 degrees Celsius most of the time, I feel tired throughout the day...drained, sapped, exhausted. We just returned from a 10 day Uttarakhand trip and although one knows that the humidity is supposed to be good for your skin, I did feel that I'd prefer the dry heat of Haridwar and Rishikesh to the sultry nightmare that this city is living. As for Mussoorie, I just wish Ruskin Bond would adopt me....then I could have stayed back there. My creative juices are drying up too...please, someone, find a means to remove me from this city before I kill myself !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin