Monday, July 02, 2007

Meet the Coward, ME...

I actually feel like a zombie nowadays..every morning, I have to motivate myself to get up and go to office...don't know for sure but I have a weird feeling that this job isn't teaching me anything very radical...and the only reason why I'm still here is because I don't want my CV to give my future employers the impression that I'm either mercenary (read 'money-minded') or rebellious (read 'fickle-minded') or a genius ( read 'easily bored'). But I wish they had kept me on at the original work I was doing, that is, copy writing for e-cards. At least, I looked forward to going to office everyday because my work would nurture the creative streak in me.

And here I was thinking that I had really achieved a helluva something by turning down a job offer from PWC even after clearing their test and interviews for the post of a business editor because I didn't find the job profile sufficiently stimulating. Just proves that I'm another run-of-the-mill coward. Conventional enough to settle for nothing more than mediocrity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin